Jade & Alberto (2024) #2

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Jade on vacation until 1st August, no views for Alberto this month then. 

If the cameras stopped working nobody would notice...

26 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Al home with Jade's sister 🤔

It looks like he's trying to explain to her how he fucked up... No explanation needed...

4 minutes ago, tle said:

It looks like he's trying to explain to her how he fucked up... No explanation needed...

I was watching for a bit and body language would suggest Jade has left for a break from the relationship, but fuck knows...just speculating. With her sister there, would suggest there is a problem. Sisters of girlfriends don't just turn up to the brother in-law's house (I know they aren't married) for an evening of tea and biscuits over a chat on how the week went this week...unless of course he actually met Jade through her sister...I don't know.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, tle said:

I spacer.pngdon't know what you're talking about... If Jade was worse than a pain in the ass and she's like a little girl... Who can stand a little girl like that?

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I was watching for a bit and body language would suggest Jade has left for a break from the relationship, but fuck knows...just speculating. With her sister there, would suggest there is a problem. Sisters of girlfriends don't just turn up to the brother in-law's house (I know they aren't married) for an evening of tea and biscuits over a chat on how the week went this week...unless of course he actually met Jade through her sister...I don't know.  

You are absolutely right, without Sister Jade I wouldn't be collecting money for free... But we already saw a mess for a while when Jade came to the house

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ştคrl໐rr said:

Sister got an nice Ass

Jade has a nice ass too.. His name is Alberto...

• Haha 2