Harley, Zabava (2024) #3

14 hours ago, chaton20 said:

Where is Harley, I was outside and no network, fishing...for a week

Good question, I've not seen much of her at all, she has either been abducted by aliens, or (I'm guessing here), she has found a boyfriend, who, (understandably) does not want to be on camera, She has seldom been in the apartment the last week if not longer, oddly either nobody (on Camcaps) has noticed or they don't give a crap. 

Best wishes...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zorro0 said:

Good question, I've not seen much of her at all, she has either been abducted by aliens, or (I'm guessing here), she has found a boyfriend, who, (understandably) does not want to be on camera, She has seldom been in the apartment the last week if not longer, oddly either nobody (on Camcaps) has noticed or they don't give a crap. 

Best wishes...

That's me

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

Best wishes...

The aliens have returned her to earth she's back in her bedroom.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/14/2024 at 9:01 AM, isidore57 said:

Ce n'est vraiment pas sérieux qu'une fille comme Zabava couvre deux caméras , vraiment RLC c'est de plus en plus de la merde.

I seem to  remember about 3 years ago when Zack and Luna had an apt and Zack's younger sister was visiting she covered the bathroom cam with a towel. RLC was all over that, called Luna and by the time she finished taking the shower, Luna had removed the towel.

13 hours ago, Shari said:

I seem to  remember about 3 years ago when Zack and Luna had an apt and Zack's younger sister was visiting she covered the bathroom cam with a towel. RLC was all over that, called Luna and by the time she finished taking the shower, Luna had removed the towel.

That's how I remember it too, but last time it was brought up, Admin claimed that wasn't the case.