Harley, Zabava (2024) #3

22 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Ugh!  okay to visit, by please RLC, do not bring her back.

lol, I found Olivia lots of fun when she had a place here.  The nipple tattoos were not a great idea IMO, but still better than balloon boobs and fish lips. 😉 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

lol, I found Olivia lots of fun when she had a place here.  The nipple tattoos were not a great idea IMO, but still better than balloon boobs and fish lips. 😉 

Good thing that they are gone now then.

On 5/31/2024 at 8:51 PM, Freddie57 said:

Ligma Balls.  

mjy8.png                                                       Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

really, can we leave fortnite to the kiddies

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

is she swapping with Zabava? 

Zabava is packing a suitcase, but I certainly hope that's just for a holiday. She's pure eye candy.

• Upvote 3

Zabava already had some clothes in that suitcase and it seems that Uly had many of her clothes in that bed-trunk. Olivia took many bags from there and Zabava is filling with hers.

Just now, thinga69 said:

Zabava already had some clothes in that suitcase and it seems that Uly had many of her clothes in that bed-trunk. Olivia took many bags from there and Zabava is filling with hers.

That's what I was thinking, each trip Olivia takes some Ulyana's clothes away with her and Zabs is putting her stuff in the space..