B2 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June)

6 hours ago, guitoune68 said:

One more hiding under the sheet to fuck

RLC should forbid this!!!!

Every guest who goes to an apartment sees that there are cams and that he will be seen by thousands of people 🤣🤣

If guests wish to hide under the covers then sobeit...they have every right to hide being as they are not project participants, least to say unpaid ones. Isn't that what makes Reallifecam even more 'real' with both participants and guests having the freedom of choice rather than what viewers demand. Those who appear on cam do not have to participate in sexual activity both participants and guests, but they do have a right to cover up and RLC clearly allows those who appear on cam to have freedom of choice. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

If guests wish to hide under the covers then sobeit...they have every right to hide being as they are not project participants, least to say unpaid ones. Isn't that what makes Reallifecam even more 'real' with both participants and guests having the freedom of choice rather than what viewers demand. Those who appear on cam do not have to participate in sexual activity both participants and guests, but they do have a right to cover up and RLC clearly allows those who appear on cam to have freedom of choice. 

once again, what job assignment to you have with rlc?  do you actually believe the shit that comes out of your mouth?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

once again, what job assignment to you have with rlc?  do you actually believe the shit that comes out of your mouth?

I believe it more than what comes out of your mouth, feeling all hard done by and dejected and feeling sorry for yourself because of how RLC has evolved and yet here you are still here. You are CC's resident expert BSer by a country mile. I already answered your 'what job assignment' question if you looked properly.  

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I believe it more than what comes out of your mouth, feeling all hard done by and dejected and feeling sorry for yourself because of how RLC has evolved and yet here you are still here. You are CC's resident expert BSer by a country mile. I already answered your 'what job assignment' question if you looked properly.  

100%

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

lmao, i'm not feeling sorry for myself at all.  the best thing i've ever done is gave rlc up!

i saw a laughing emoji, is that what you're talking about?  rlc is dissolving not evolving

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

That's the pot calling the kettle black, the constant dribble from you is pathetic

as well for you sir!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

lmao, i'm not feeling sorry for myself at all.  the best thing i've ever done is gave rlc up!

i saw a laughing emoji, is that what you're talking about?  rlc is dissolving not evolving

as well for you sir!

RLC is let's say 'changing' and will no longer cater for all viewers needs so if you are one of these then you may as well use your time better spent on something else rather than endlessly ridiculing RLC and viewers on here. Nobody owes you anything surely!

• Upvote 1