21 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

cupid30 and trippingalot need to get together at a rehab center!  enough of the repeats!  repeats are a large reason why rlc is in such shitty shape.

Ulyana especially.  Sorry, I know some worship the bed sheets she sleeps on, but she is an unreliable tenant, that leaves when the situation suits her.  How many times have her "friends" had to pack her shit up for her.

Taylor, she's a good Lesbian that loves to fuck other woman.   Nothing wrong with that.

20 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

look at octavia and brooke for example;  they learned all they needed to know from amalia which was, spread your legs and play with yourself periodically and you can stay as long as you want to.  girls like aziza, who do the absolute bare minimum are only here because of the viewers outcry and because of bogdan.  nadia, i have no clue why she is still here.  she had one weekend of any kind of worth and the rest of the time she is gone or asleep or painting something.  i'm sure there are very few subscribers that give a damn about her painting anything.

I love to watch Nadia sew....😉

8 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Ulyana especially.  Sorry, I know some worship the bed sheets she sleeps on, but she is an unreliable tenant, that leaves when the situation suits her.  How many times have her "friends" had to pack her shit up for her.

Taylor, she's a good Lesbian that loves to fuck other woman.   Nothing wrong with that.

i never liked he ulyana crew and if i never had to hear their names again, i'd be a happy camper.  ulyana is a what can you do for me type individual, which is not good for rlc and this is something that you and i can agree on.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

look at octavia and brooke for example;  they learned all they needed to know from amalia which was, spread your legs and play with yourself periodically and you can stay as long as you want to.  girls like aziza, who do the absolute bare minimum are only here because of the viewers outcry and because of bogdan.  nadia, i have no clue why she is still here.  she had one weekend of any kind of worth and the rest of the time she is gone or asleep or painting something.  i'm sure there are very few subscribers that give a damn about her painting anything.

It's hardly rocket science. Brooke especially wasn't that nieve. Dear Diary knows a lot more than she makes out. 

Aziza is a guest of someone she brought to the project. 

They are not obliged to do anything as some keep pointing out. 

As long as beds are filled (sometimes) RLC don't give a shit If they do anything or not.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jonno said:

It's hardly rocket science. Brooke especially wasn't that nieve. Dear Diary knows a lot more than she makes out. 

Aziza is a guest of someone she brought to the project. 

They are not obliged to do anything as some keep pointing out. 

As long as beds are filled (sometimes) RLC don't give a shit If they do anything or not.

this, we can agree on

• Thanks 1