B4 - General Topic 2024 #50(June)

12 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

So is everyone enjoying the big hairy ass right in the camera, I now I'm not a member anymore, but I'm curious, does everyone like looking at that, and if so why, it's just disturbing if you're a straight guy and you're looking at that

haven't seen it, don't want to see it, have a good day

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

haven't seen it, don't want to see it, have a good day

I'm currently not a member, but I do tune in sometimes to see should I become a member based on what I'm seeing, but as soon as I signed into the site it shocked the hell out of me, because Karma's room was on the free window cam, and all I saw was this guy's ass facing the camera, and now I believe I may need therapy for the unsuspected shocking image moment

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I'm currently not a member, but I do tune in sometimes to see should I become a member based on what I'm seeing, but as soon as I signed into the site it shocked the hell out of me, because Karma's room was on the free window cam, and all I saw was this guy's ass facing the camera, and now I believe I may need therapy for the unsuspected shocking image moment

this tells me that rlc is truly hurting.  their profit margins are dwindling day by day i would assume.

there's just nothing more disgusting than a guys ass in ones face is there!  seek help, you'll thank me later lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I have dumped on them, mainly him actually. I do like bitching but 100% agree pajero, there are lots of other cameras and apartments. 

to those that don’t want to watch his hairy ass, including me, it could be worse ….. so far at least I haven’t seen a women on RLC with a hairy ass…yet 🤣

• Upvote 2

il y a 1 minute, Maxbell a dit :

I have dumped on them, mainly him actually. I do like bitching but 100% agree pajero, there are lots of other cameras and apartments. 

to those that don’t want to watch his hairy ass, including me, it could be worse ….. so far at least I haven’t seen a women on RLC with a hairy ass…yet 🤣

... several men have shaved ass (not sure but I think Wolf and Massimo and lots more) ... may be one day someone will not immediately realise it's a man's ass 🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

He finishes off with saying 'leave Karma in peace'...well dude fucking leave us in peace too to say what we want. Such an over reaction over someone on cam that evidently doesn't give a shit about her mad fanboys trying to defend her...laughable. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Il termine en disant "laisse Karma en paix"... et bien mec, laisse-nous en paix aussi pour dire ce que nous voulons. Une telle réaction excessive envers quelqu'un sur la caméra qui, de toute évidence, s'en fout de ses fanboys fous essayant de la défendre... risible. 

he bien mon ami rigole tant que tu peut c'est pas moi qui aurait mal au ventre😂

• Haha 1