B4 - General Topic 2024 #50(June)

rectification je crois que KARMA est partie pour un festival de musique si je ne me trompe pas c'est en regardant le replay que j'aie vue le maquillage qu'elle faisait a18h16 cam3.4 ou alors il y a peut etre du loup la dessous ???

Just now, pajero said:

rectification je crois que KARMA est partie pour un festival de musique si je ne me trompe pas c'est en regardant le replay que j'aie vue le maquillage qu'elle faisait a18h16 cam3.4 ou alors il y a peut etre du loup la dessous ???

an answer where Karma and Sara went, they will see Rammstein live tonight.

from someone who knows russian and doesn't like the atmosphere here on the forum there is a lot that you are unaware of here

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, wafercop said:

an answer where Karma and Sara went, they will see Rammstein live tonight.

from someone who knows russian and doesn't like the atmosphere here on the forum there is a lot that you are unaware of here

fill us in

On 6/10/2024 at 2:36 PM, Maxbell said:

Who is the girl with Karma. One of Daytona's friends maybe? Wasn't Karma at a birthday party for Daytona?

I wouldn't mind if these two got busy...judging by the haircut...I assume she is a donut-bumper.

She has been there before, not sure where the link with Daytona comes from but looking at them both they appear to be either siters or cousins perhaps. I've not heard them talk as I have mute on. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Masha is only here to fuck Massimo ! That's her only goal !

No even he would stoop that low. 🤣

Kurt Cobain Hello GIF by Nirvana

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Masha is only here to fuck Massimo ! That's her only goal !

Can't wait to see that...needs to happen, fuck Sara. Battle of the crazy Russian bitches. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, wafercop said:

NO, it will be the day when there will be some decency and order in what is written here on the forum

lol that day will never come because there is not enough "real" info for the tenants of the apartments.  without "real" info assumptions, and speculation will always be forefront.  you are privileged to know the languages they speak or know someone that does, the rest of us are blind to what's going on.  by providing more factual info on what's going on would squash allot of the bullshit that is posted on this forum.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4