B1 - General Topic 2024 #7 (June / July)

2 hours ago, itohkata said:

Octavia is back with an english speaking friend (not sure they are long term friends tho. [edit] Nope, not long friends, just met somehow), making her tour the place like she's going to stay for a bit. Probably from great-britain because of her accent.

Guest is aware of the cameras, wonders why there are 3 in the bedroom. Octavia thinks "it's a plus".

They are getting along quite well and quite funny together !

Who knows, she may get to taste limey pussy tonight.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Thought it was a tranny first off but with her stretching in bed this morning she has nice flaps and a bit of fluff, hope springs eternal as we know how Octavia likes to experiment 🤞🤞

Octavia wrapping up a life update in the bathroom. I've been gone the last week, so I've missed out...

Not only that, while I was gone, people were quoting Henry David Thoreau in here?!? What is happening to this forum!? 🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, fugwash said:

Octavia wrapping up a life update in the bathroom. I've been gone the last week, so I've missed out...

Not only that, while I was gone, people were quoting Henry David Thoreau in here?!? What is happening to this forum!? 🤣🤣

Is that guy still alive.   Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

26 minutes ago, fugwash said:

The lack of sex to watch is making us more intelligent. Like the Seinfeld episode. 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, fugwash said:

I thought she got shit for talking to the viewers so she stopped…..or maybe just scared of getting into trouble maybe? 🧐

I really like it. She is pretty articulate at expressing herself 👍