B1 - General Topic 2024 #7 (June / July)

I don't think there's a single good Barcelona apartment at this point.

B1 is ok, but mostly very boring. Just girls watching tv, bating occasionally and keeping their social life almost entirely elsewhere. B2 is a wasteland, and based on the last few departures, RLC may leave the big room empty for weeks. B4 has 1 or 2 girls gone on vacation at all times and the others aren't there a whole lot. B7 has Marylin & Madison who are ok tenants, but there's nothing surprising there and the rest of the apartment is useless. Apparently they can't even find replacement male tenants anymore. B5 is... ok, but quite boring.

Letting tenants stay indefinitely has sucked a lot of the life out of these places. There used to be frequent rotation and new combinations of girls who actually interacted with each other in the apartments some of the time. Now the longtime tenants like N&B, Nadia, Sara, etc just live separate lives from the rest of the people in the apartments, mostly off-camera. They've basically turned the GOV apartments into shitty roommates apartments where the residents aren't even friends.

Time to unsubscribe I guess.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

1 hour ago, timber said:

B1 is ok, but mostly very boring. Just girls watching tv, bating occasionally and keeping their social life almost entirely elsewhere. B2 is a wasteland, and based on the last few departures, RLC may leave the big room empty for weeks. B4 has 1 or 2 girls gone on vacation at all times and the others aren't there a whole lot. B7 has Marylin & Madison who are ok tenants, but there's nothing surprising there and the rest of the apartment is useless. Apparently they can't even find replacement male tenants anymore. B5 is... ok, but quite boring.

Letting tenants stay indefinitely has sucked a lot of the life out of these places. There used to be frequent rotation and new combinations of girls who actually interacted with each other in the apartments some of the time. Now the longtime tenants like N&B, Nadia, Sara, etc just live separate lives from the rest of the people in the apartments, mostly off-camera. They've basically turned the GOV apartments into shitty roommates apartments where the residents aren't even friends.

Exactly. That was the difference between the Barcelona hub and the dozens of couples and roommates apartments. Now it's all the same, has been dragging on since last year. I have no idea what the fuck they are thinking doing this

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Female guest with Octavia.

A ginger lass who is built for comfort, I'm in love lol. She's bang tidy...but I prefer the ginger who was with A&M last week.

4 hours ago, timber said:

=Shelter for refugees and a chance to get a life and a future outside the Russia/Ukraine, nothing has to do with the initial RLC project.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, theoldman72 said:

I wonder if the red head is octavia's MOM ???

I wonder if Amalia will get it on with the redhead

18 hours ago, timber said:

you are late, welcome to the club

let see if RLC will have something better to offer in september

for the moment I enjoy the sun outside, no time and money to waste during this boring spring and summer on RLC

high price for poor content this is a good resume

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, theoldman72 said:

I wonder if the red head is octavia's MOM ???

Of course she is, because everyone is related on RLC. 😉

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Of course she is, because everyone is related on RLC. 😉

Well...saying that, Al has been getting closer than normal to Jade's slimmer version sister over the last 16 hours or so. 

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Well...saying that, Al has been getting closer than normal to Jade's slimmer version sister over the last 16 hours or so. 

He keeps going downhill. She's a homely one.

• Upvote 1