B1 - General Topic 2024 #7 (June / July)

36 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

RLC has become very boring in the last weeks !  There is absolutely NO chemistry with the actual tenants in all the appartments.  The only one where there is an interaction between the girls is B1 !  All the others ( B2, B4, B5, B7 ), the girls barely talk to each other, they are most of the time out !  I seriously consider cancelling my membership. It was so much better before they decided to bring guys in the project... 

You're right about this, but things change for-profit now. It's not that they didn't want to keep it the way they had it. Pressure from the similar sites may have something to do with it? When I started looking at this about 4 years ago. The guys would come over and do their business, and they would leave. I had no problem with that. Now they're want these type of sex maniacs characters. And they want them to bang everyrhing that on 2 feet. And it just looks so artificial now. But I'm a looker, watcher or whatever they call it? And I adapted to their new way now. And now l just enjoy watching. I'm allowed to watch for a couple hours. And my girl doesn't mind me watching because, I'm not running the streets anymore. 🙂✌️

Now there's the brooke that we know. It looks like she had a lot of build up in her. and it had to be released. Way to go brooke nice bate. 🥰 👍

Octavia comforting Chicken after my rude questioning of his moral character...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Okay, maybe he's not a pervert, but he still makes me jealous. How many times do I log on just to look at some nice boobs, and then Chicken drapes himself ALL the way across Octavia's chest, making it impossible to see? And since he's actually a rooster, he is LITERALLY cock-blocking me...

GIF by Adult Swim

• Haha 1

Maybe Chicken realizes that you are actually the pervert and he is protecting Octavia by draping himself all over her. Forgive me, but the opening was there and I took it. Thanks for the fun replay and the GIF that is probably Chicken's fantasy. 😁

• Haha 2

I was checking the replay on Tuesday morning just after Octavia got up and declared that it was going to an annoying day. 

I need to use an analogy I have heard several times because it applies here. If Octavia is outside in the snow wearing her orange sunglasses the snow will be orange. Everywhere she looks, everything is now orange when the truth is the snow is actually still white. Well, Tuesday morning she was wearing her “annoying sunglasses”. She woke up not feeling that great and that annoyed her. Then she was annoyed because she was feeling annoyed. Then she was annoyed that the frying pan was scratched, that the paper and the plastic wouldn't come apart on what she wanted to throw away after she had a terrible breakfast and the fly bothering her wouldn’t follow orders. 😁 Yes indeed, it was going to be an annoying day.

Really? She has now set herself up to wear those annoying sunglasses all day.

It may sound simplistic but just take off the glasses. Meaning…just STOP. Yes. Just for a moment. That simple. Stop believing this story that is just made of thoughts that led to feelings that led to more thoughts which led to more feelings…and Ahh! Stop the story for even one second…take a breath…and look in this moment at what is actually happening. In this split second without the story is there any problem? Is there really anything wrong in this moment? Is anything really annoying or was this story that you chose to follow just making everything appear that way? Is the story really true or are you just choosing to believe it and then validating it by seeing everything around you that can annoy you? Why is this happening? Because you believe your thoughts. Do you know you can see thoughts arise but you don't have to believe them. They are just thoughts. They are not even “your” thoughts. They just appear. So you can actually just let them go. Forget them. When they come back up, ignore them again. Put your attention elsewhere and let the story drop. Take off the glasses and put them away.

She tried to find something to make her happy. The bread almost did but in the end even the cookie failed her. Peace and happiness are not found in objects…at least not for long. It is found when you realize the truth in this moment is that everything is actually fine as it is (unless you “think” it isn't) and if there is something that comes up in the moment that you would like to change then the present moment is when you can actually do something about it.

Sorry for the long post but I'm not sure how much longer I will have an opportunity to offer some feedback that might help Octavia with the spiritual spoke of the wheel that she set up with her coach several weeks ago. She is leaving very soon so I am feeling time is limited here.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Will Cassie and Az ever play together, or is it out of the question. So far it has been.

Out of the question, obviously. There is no sexual energy, they treat each other like sisters.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, emoemily said:

I have been away for a week, what did i miss? Is octavia leaving soon? I will miss her she has been one of my favourite ever people on this site 

My current guess is somewhere in July (but someone may have a definitive date). 

8 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Will Cassie and Az ever play together, or is it out of the question. So far it has been.

I agree with everything @gregori said.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, itohkata said:

My current guess is somewhere in July (but someone may have a definitive date). 

I agree with everything @gregori said.

It looks like mid-July as she is leaving for Belarus on the 18th and the plan is to live alone somewhere else when she returns in August.

• Sad 1