I want this video please?

If you guys remember, when Diana and Efim first moved in, they had a party and Diana was in bath with another guy.  Anyone has video of this ?  Thanks

Looked very much and did not find it, please send it to me Thanks

This photo of them even easier for the brothers to bring the video

We want the video is very necessary, please

Brothers

(The Web Page link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This photo of them even easier for the brothers to bring the video

We want the video is very necessary, please

Brothers

(The Web Page link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

And why it is so necessary that it must ask from day to day, now every six minutes?

Guest mctomek

If you guys remember, when Diana and Efim first moved in, they had a party and Diana was in bath with another guy.  Anyone has video of this ?  Thanks

i have this video but not for free

You would definitely make good $$$ on ebay with this offer.

She was NOT Diana ! She was the girl in red dress...  Dukeofdata told you before me ! Do you know read ?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

She was NOT Diana ! She was the girl in red dress...  Dukeofdata told you before me ! Do you know read ?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I clearly told him also that it was not Diana, but there is nothing to do !!!!!

Ok, for all the newbies, idiots, penis brains and similar mammals! Read this paragraph very carefully!

NOTHINGhappened between the three in the tub. It wasn't Diana it was her sister(aka the red-dressed girl). Drunk efim forced his way into the tub. After a long conversation about what's appropriate and not, all three of them got in. After about 5 min, they sent Efim off for more alcohol, locked the door, and then got it on in the tub. The sister and her boyfriend! No Diana, no Efim! The video of the sister and boyfriend has been on here. The video of the "trio" never existed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I would like to ask our humble moderator to delete any further posts(and threads!) requesting this nonexistent "trio video".  Thank you