B4 - General Topic 2024 #51(June)

2 hours ago, franklin said:

I've got no idea what conversation you were listening to, but the conversation between Massi and Medusa's BF was very amicable.  A little chat about life in Italy, about how nice it was in Barcelona, and so on.  In fact Massi suggested he pay a visit soon, even suggesting a festival at the beginning of August was the best time.  Medusa was delighted and once again tried tp persuade her BF to stay for while.  Anyway, no conflict whatsoever.  The laugh that Masha & Medusa had was excitement at the prospect of Medusa finally seeing her BF in Barcelona.

Did it occur to you the OP was just making it up to reel you serious people in to get all serious lol. 

il y a 21 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Did it occur to you the OP was just making it up to reel you serious people in to get all serious lol. 

Seriously? 🙄

1 minute ago, franklin said:

Seriously? 🙄

How else do you think these forums continue...make believe and speculation, nothing else.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, franklin said:

Seriously? 🙄

Called having a laugh, taking the piss. Don't believe everything you read. Or hear. Enjoy 🫡

• Upvote 1

il y a 41 minutes, Jonno a dit :

Called having a laugh, taking the piss. Don't believe everything you read. Or hear. Enjoy 🫡

Mash Up Ball GIF  I was taking the piss.  Enjoy 🤣

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, pajero said:

both slut +chris outside sex festival???? and guess who is going to fuck without having taken a shower for 2 days? guess ?????see you tomorrow or later

I think they showered after the Masha massage.

4 hours ago, pajero said:

les deux salope +chris dehors festival sex???? et devinez qui va baiser sans avoir pris de douche depuis 2jours ? devinez ?????allez a demain ou plus

he likes to dig in that filth for hours so he must like it 😁, some animals find it exciting apparently Orcs do too 🙄

Il y a 1 heure, HotWivesRock a dit :

Je pense qu'ils se sont douches après le massage Masha.

non,après massage cuisine,après baise ??? masha oui douche se matin

is this the same guy with Vesna from a week ago?

or the guy that had sex with Kat's neck from what I've read lol

Edited by peking
added
  • Haha 2