B4 - General Topic 2024 #52 (June)

13 hours ago, kylian13579 said:

Sara con Massimo

Sara and the pig together is just a dream for those who love pigs. He must have done something really serious to have been cancelled. I don't follow him on Instagram like many do because the big "liar" Pig isn't credible. I was curious as to why they haven't announced that the pig has left the project yet (he was certainly kicked out like Wolf). In the drop-down window (content update) I searched for the day he arrived and disappeared (deleted). I say this because he had arrived on the evening of Lacrim's farewell but there is no trace of his presence. I don't know what he did, but it was definitely a big deal that he was erased from memory. Don't the pig's admirers, the ones who follow him on Instagram, say anything about it? And......consequent question........does he still have his job?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Sara and the pig together is just a dream for those who love pigs. He must have done something really serious to have been cancelled. I don't follow him on Instagram like many do because the big "liar" Pig isn't credible. I was curious as to why they haven't announced that the pig has left the project yet (he was certainly kicked out like Wolf). In the drop-down window (content update) I searched for the day he arrived and disappeared (deleted). I say this because he had arrived on the evening of Lacrim's farewell but there is no trace of his presence. I don't know what he did, but it was definitely a big deal that he was erased from memory. Don't the pig's admirers, the ones who follow him on Instagram, say anything about it? And......consequent question........does he still have his job?

Don't let it upset you, just a heads up, many don't follow you on Instagram because they feel you aren't credible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, kylian13579 said:

so it's over between sara and massimo

Massi's self-confidence has taken a few blows. He doesn't want to be a cuckold when Sara is having fun with her gay and obscure friends ! But he is treated the same way that he has treated several girls before !

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, rainman13 said:

The best thing for everyone would be if karma and Tantra would rent an apartment. There he can lick for 24 hours. But then they would have to do without the luxury of the villa, which unfortunately will not happen.

they can live in a palace with 100 orcs as staff as long as there are no cameras and I don't have to see them

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, kylian13579 said:

so it's over between sara and massimo

If it is over then well done to Masshole, he can go get someone normal with no baggage. He has moved into a new apartment on the party island of Ibiza so will is surrounded by everything he needs and one thing he doesn't need is Sara. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, poncherello said:

Some follow him on Instagram... What a surprise 🤣. Bet Mr SM accounts is all over it. Knowing his every move. 🤣