B4 - General Topic 2024 #52 (June)

You people are showing more interest in Karma and Chris than in all the other participants of the RLC-projet combined !! Everythig has been repeated dozen of times !!

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

You people are showing more interest in Karma and Chris than in all the other participants of the RLC-projet combined !! Everythig has been repeated dozen of times !!

Because it triggers 'you people' lmfao...EVERY time. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

il y a une heure, pajero a dit :

petite question les regarde tu ?

Quand le SDF tantra se présente à la villa , je change systématiquement de programme .

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Because it triggers 'you people' lmfao...EVERY time. 

After this quite long time it only shows a total lack of fantasy .It is the same intelligence as the bullies in the schoolyard showed !

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Lasse said:

After this quite long time it only shows a total lack of fantasy .It is the same intelligence as the bullies in the schoolyard showed !

Remember, you are part of this clearly, we are all guilty, so you are no different and not alone my friend.  

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Remember, you are part of this clearly, we are all guilty, so you are no different and not alone my friend.  

I am NOT spewing out my hate on anyone ! I can say that I DISlike Chris and i LIKE Karma and that is enough said ! I dont feel any need to repeat myself evey time Chris shows up !!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I am NOT spewing out my hate on anyone ! I can say that I DISlike Chris and i LIKE Karma and that is enough said ! I dont feel any need to repeat myself evey time Chris shows up !!

What a ray of sunshine you are lol...way too serious lmfao. Btw I dislike both Karma and Tantra...I hope I didn't just repeat myself!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

What a ray of sunshine you are lol...way too serious lmfao. Btw I dislike both Karma and Tantra...I hope I didn't just repeat myself!

You have your taste and I have mine .It's just that I hate bullying and the poor girl may be reading this crap that is said about her ! If so I'm very sorry for her !!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Lasse said:

You have your taste and I have mine .It's just that I hate bullying and the poor girl may be reading this crap that is said about her ! If so I'm very sorry for her !!

You hate bullying but were always quick to ridicule Masshole lol, okay then. Karma doesn't help herself and she deserves what she gets because whether she reads comments on here or not means nothing because her fans mean even less to her, evidently. 

• Upvote 2

Il y a 1 heure, SMETANA a dit :

Quand le SDF tantra se présente à la villa, je change exclusivement de programme.

hé bien oublie la porte d'entrée comme sa tu ne devras plus l'insulter ,ballot

20 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You hate bullying but were always quick to ridicule Masshole lol, okay then. Karma doesn't help herself and she deserves what she gets because whether she reads comments on here or not means nothing because her fans mean even less to her, evidently. 

as should they all.  if they're going to make their beds, they have to lie in it!  in other words, it comes with being an internet personality, they have to take the good with the bad.

• Like 1