B4 - General Topic 2024 #52 (June)

19 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

Normal people pay holidays for this type of villas in Barcelona, and it's cost a lot but the participants are payed to stay there and don't take advantage, i don't understand. If they are not going to be rich they will not have a chance to stay in this type of villas for months in this life, but what can i say, their choice...

The RLC subs are the ones that are paying for those Villas....as long as they have that, what's the motivation for them to clean house...

20 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

Normale Leute zahlen für solche Villen in Barcelona Urlaub, und das kostet viel, aber die Teilnehmer werden dafür bezahlt, dort zu bleiben, und nutzen es nicht aus. Ich verstehe das nicht. Wenn sie nicht reich werden, haben sie in ihrem Leben keine Chance, monatelang in solchen Villen zu wohnen, aber was soll ich sagen, es ist ihre Entscheidung ...

One of the reasons why the sloth comes all the time.

8 minutes ago, Jonno said:

If you could remove apartments you didn't want to watch for a lower price, they would soon do something about it. 

Agree. Don't see anything changing, unless tenants decide to go themselves. 

Like your cable channels.  The popular ones subsidize the ones that rarely watched.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Like your cable channels.  The popular ones subsidize the ones that rarely watched.

Yeah, and cable throws in a couple crappy channels to bulk up your package to make it appear a better deal. But I watch only watch about 6 channels out of hundreds.

Same with RLC, I only follow about 3

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

In fact, most of them take advantage... that's why there are so many staying for more than 6 months without even trying very hard and we can't blame them. RLC is the one losing the potential of these places by not making the slightest effort to find potential participants and rotate tenants like before

Like any employment. If they can get away with doing very little or nothing and still get paid. They are going to do it. 

They are getting even more. 

Luxury apartment.

Food etc.

Of course they are going to take full advantage. 

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Maybe they're practicing..
If you see them practicing the waltz, it's serious 😉 🙃

Familieselskap-på besøk mm 431.jpg

What a long wedding that would be. Take him about half an hour to put the ring on. 🤣

• Haha 2

I see the molester continues to remain hard at work groping his student since he returned. Man I cannot wait till Karma leaves, she really knows how to ruin good vibes and moral in a house when she brings her molester tramp back to B4. This stuff is just not fit for being on cam an is better suited at some dark themed freak club.  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Je vois que l'agresseur continue de travailler dur pour tripoter son élève depuis son retour. Mec, j'ai hâte que Karma parte, elle sait vraiment comment ruiner les bonnes vibrations et le moral dans une maison quand elle ramène son agresseur au B4. Ce truc n'est tout simplement pas adapté à une caméra et convient mieux à un club de monstres au thème sombre.  

tout comme ton protégé savait le faire ruiner l'ambiance s'etait son fort

• Thanks 1