B4 - General Topic 2024 #52 (June)

39 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Being kind to everyone has a bad backside. Sooner or later you'll get used and hurt. She is obviously used by Chris. Furtermore I  think Medusa also seems too kind to everyone !! We all saw what Masha did to her !!

Like I said, she had her chance to walk away but she obviously likes to suffer.

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

I think Karma has two big faults. 1: She is too kind to everyone. Including Chris. 2: Her self esteem is way too low.

to me, her only fault is that she's in a cult and it's whatever he's into she into 😀

unless it's the other way around lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

I think Karma has two big faults. 1: She is too kind to everyone. Including Chris. 2: Her self esteem is way too low.

👍I agree, those two things go together in people. It fits her really well. 

Nothing to do with any made up cult shit, or anything else. 
She hangs with Tantra because she can’t find anyone else into that to do it with…so it’s slim pickin’s for her just like Daytona getting a date, he’ll only find weirdos too.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, peking said:

Kat should give that soothing treatment to her face of gawd that she gave to her head

Only thing Kat should do is 

200.gif  🤣

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Only thing Kat should do is 

200.gif  🤣

and maybe ask Medusa, how to bate because she seems to have a hard time getting started.

maybe she's just clickbate but I'm going to

keep hope alive I Hope Friendship GIF by Hallmark Channel

😀

Edited by peking
added

12 hours ago, peking said:

and maybe ask Medusa, how to bate because she seems to have a hard time getting started.

maybe she's just clickbate but I'm going to

keep hope alive I Hope Friendship GIF by Hallmark Channel

😀

Kat would hurt herself badly if she tried to matrubate. She needs to get rid of those claws first!!

• Haha 1

Medusa christening a new toy last night 😁 Still prefer her big dildo, but always nice to see a girl adding to her toy box, to add a bit of variety.

It was a much nicer night to catch up on than the night before, where she was very upset and crying...anybody know what was up?