B4 - General Topic 2024 #52 (June)

What the fuck is with all the sex parties and why when someone goes out the front door they always go to sex parties? It must get tiring, how do they get groceries or anything else when they are always at sex panties. Do they have to stop at sex parties on the way to B1 or B7 and back too? What if they are going to a sex party to they have to stop at a sex party on the way to other sex parties?? 

no offence to anyone who says this. I’m just finding it hard to believe 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

What the fuck is with all the sex parties and why when someone goes out the front door they always go to sex parties? It must get tiring, how do they get groceries or anything else when they are always at sex panties. Do they have to stop at sex parties on the way to B1 or B7 and back too? What if they are going to a sex party to they have to stop at a sex party on the way to other sex parties?? 

It is me being sarcastic ! It was always said about Karma before from her haters so now I say it from time to time about other girls. Just to show how ridiculous and stupid it is !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

It is me being sarcastic ! It was always said about Karma before from her haters so now I say it from time to time about other girls. Just to show how ridiculous and stupid it is !!

Hi Lasse I assumed that, but I used it as a jumping off point to bitch 😆 it’s Monday morning here, the start of the work week, and I woke up in one of those moods. 👍

4 hours ago, Maxbell said:

They are all horny girls and sex mad. 🤣

14 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I'm trying to see the downside to this ...... nope!, can't see one. 😉

What else would you go to a brothel for???? 😆 🤣