B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

9 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

c'est probablement le tantra il doit venir la serrer dans ses bras pendant 20 heures 😂

non avec le tantra elle parle anglais et ici elle parle russe ou ukrainien?,

15 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

he did indeed miss his chance, maybe no one told him how easy it is to get Karma

He did try five six times. And every time Karma lifted his hand away and told him to stop !!! I wouldn't say that is very "easy" !

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

If you need someone to call "easy" here is another candidate !

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

And the grand final

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

9 minutes ago, kylian13579 said:

sara with massimo

I said the other day he's likely to be on cam again being as he is back in town and has been for a few days now. 

28 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I said the other day he's likely to be on cam again being as he is back in town and has been for a few days now. 

Keeping track of your great hero ?!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, kylian13579 said:

sara with massimo

So, where and when were they on cam...timestamp? I need something in B4 worth watching until Medusa returns.  

4 hours ago, Lasse said:

He did try five six times. And every time Karma lifted his hand away and told him to stop !!! I wouldn't say that is very "easy" !

Then he didn’t pay attention during the briefing, first pet her three times then the hand can go down, even Lacrim had noticed this, a waste of his money, shame

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Then he didn’t pay attention during the briefing, first pet her three times then the hand can go down, even Lacrim had noticed this, a waste of his money, shame

No point in answering a Karma-hater !!

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Lasse said:

Karma allowed a kid she just met into her bed. She let him grope her tits and ass all morning. And he had the opportunity to slide his hand down to her crotch six times. Sounds kinda easy to me. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Karma allowed a kid she just met into her bed. She let him grope her tits and ass all morning. And he had the opportunity to slide his hand down to her crotch six times. Sounds kinda easy to me. 

exactly, when you think about it it can't get much worse

• Like 1
  • Haha 1