B4 - General Topic 2024 #53 (July)

So another night of idiocy, another night of randoms, another night of tenants proving they are useless cretins. Will RLC ever get the message this villa should go?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, chogdad said:

So another night of idiocy, another night of randoms, another night of tenants proving they are useless cretins. Will RLC ever get the message this villa should go?

I think the only idiot of the night was Kat, her games and clickbait are not for everyone and it's going to break her even worse than it did last night

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I think the only idiot of the night was Kat, her games and clickbait are not for everyone and it's going to break her even worse than it did last night

If it wasn't for her nights with Hawk, what does she actually do? She's a bed filler at best. She must be on the lowest contract rlc offers.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Wenn sie nicht ihre Nächte mit Hawk verbracht hätte, was würde sie dann eigentlich tun? Sie ist bestenfalls eine Bettfüllerin. Sie muss den niedrigsten Vertrag haben, den RLC anbietet.

She doesn't really deserve a contract.

• Like 1

after reading about such a wild night

I don't think I missed out 

I saw that lovely swimsuit Karma (wonder butt) had on, went in the pool and not one of those eh younger pups went in with her!!!!!!?????

WTF!!??? num and dumb nuts 

I left when she put the towel on when she got out of the pool

Well, ladies, that was a total disaster last night. And believe me Vesna and Kat, will probably invite them over to do the same thing next week? Did Princess Vesna do any work?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Troy said:

Well, ladies, that was a total disaster last night. And believe me Vesna and Kat, will probably invite them over to do the same thing next week? Did Princess Vesna do any work?

She didn't lift a finger!

Where does this room lead to? I see the guy and Katarina entering the room and staying there for like solid 8-10 mins just after he persuaded Kat in her bed.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I see the LR cams are all UM, has Boggi kicked them out or confined them to quarters.

The guys are still there. Planning another party tonight !!!!

• Upvote 1