Leora & Paul (2024) #22

It seems some members are disappointed with my remarks, I can’t identify them so, if they are the same members who have quoted me then that’s fine I respect your opinions, but if you are just a couple of Leora fans who think differently then instead of holding your dicks in your hands why not have the balls to step up and reply, after all that what men do isn’t it?

Naturally if another member would like to name them then that would be another matter.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

It seems some members are disappointed with my remarks, I can’t identify them so, if they are the same members who have quoted me then that’s fine I respect your opinions, but if you are just a couple of Leora fans who think differently then instead of holding your dicks in your hands why not have the balls to step up and reply, after all that what men do isn’t it?

Naturally if another member would like to name them then that would be another matter.

The usual Leora's worshipers who think Leora's shit doesn't stink! This time, Ste and GAG-HER

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, RdKing said:

The usual Leora's worshipers who think Leora's shit doesn't stink! This time, Ste and GAG-HER

Thank you Mr Rd, I’m not surprised with Ste as I know from dealings with him before that he’s a wimp, who when surrounded by friends tries to be the big man until he’s put in his place. The other one Gag Her I have not had dealings with so I would imagine he’s just another one of those weak silent ones who likes to imagine that he is important and that he matters when in actual fact none of us do do we.

Come on boys come out from hiding and have a chat. Hehe. You never know you might even enjoy it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, JeannieP said:

I'm sure you are not surprised. Maybe just too busy holding their dicks. They know what you are saying is bang on. 

For some

Brandon Scott Jones Comedy GIF by CBS

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

paul c'est vraiment un boulet, la bataille pour ramaser la gamette  d'eau  du chien renverser il met plus d'eau  partout il traverse la cuisine salle de bain il rince le tapis il fait le retour du coup il remet le tapis encore plus trempé d'eau  jamais vue un telle empoté ça se voie qui ne fait jamais le ménage.

sa c'est super aussi aprés avoir porter un t shirt de plus de 4 jours et nuit et aprés avoir passer dans la baignoire il remet le  même t-shirt mes la leora lui a surment fait la remarque que 10 minute aprés il et venu le changer.

dans quelle état qui devait être quand il est resté seul avec le chien dans l'appartement en rusie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1