Leora & Paul (2024) #22

I thought I might offer some advice to those demented members with permanent confusion. It is a serious medical condition attributed to dementia and or delirium.

Apparently it shows up more in men, especially those with small penises and absence of a backbone.

For those who either know them or know of them it is better to ignore them as I do and treat them as the attention seekers they are, stemming from being deprived of motherly love as a child.

PS . And those who are permanently sad have a more critical condition that is untreatable, I find the best cure for that is to laugh and make fun of them.Hehe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

The mood destroyer has just woken up.

Always the same confused ones. Which tells me that if they see nothing wrong with the stunned one, maybe it's because they can identify through him? Poor wives 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, RdKing said:

Always the same confused ones. Which tells me that if they see nothing wrong with the stunned one, maybe it's because they can identify through him? Poor wives 🤣

It is the only way they can express themselves, as they don’t have the backbone to express themselves with words.

I laugh at their stupidity and the fact they are so easily intimidated. Hehe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

It is the only way they can express themselves, as they don’t have the backbone to express themselves with words.

I laugh at their stupidity and the fact they are so easily intimidated. Hehe.

Hello I'm back