Leora & Paul (2024) #22

A while ago, I said I would acknowledge and thank Paul if he was to start going out alone more often...

I like to think im a man of my word, it was only the first time in a while, but hopefully it will be more of a regular thing (like the old days)...

Thank You Paul

giphy.gif

And thank you Leora 😍

• Upvote 1

She appears to be in a good post-orgasm mood! 😁😍

Reckon Paul might be in for a good time later (like in the past when she was still in a good mood when he came home, on more than one occasion 😜), or maybe she'll take matters into her own hands again...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

A while ago, I said I would acknowledge and thank Paul if he was to start going out alone more often...

I like to think im a man of my word, it was only the first time in a while, but hopefully it will be more of a regular thing (like the old days)...

Thank You Paul

giphy.gif

And thank you Leora 😍

Amen

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Thank You Paul

giphy.gif

And thank you Leora 😍

Yes Mr JJ he did go out on his own but in my view reluctantly, he wasn’t enthusiastic in his expression and demeanour when he was preparing to leave, as even he could deduce that with Leora wearing red panties and brief top laying back on the bed with legs akimbo he wouldn’t be able to convince her to accompany him on his adventure.

I doubt very much that it will be a regular occurrence.

• Like 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa quarta-feira para todos 

Wonderful Wednesday for everyone 

10/07/2024 10/July/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 Jimbo4 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo tfideano jonno slender man peking nagachilli2

• Thanks 1