Leora & Paul (2024) #22

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora In the kitchen cooking and on the laptop on YouTube 

Paul sleeping 

If he only woke up a couple of hours ago, guess there is no chance he'll be going off to sleep before the early hours again (seemingly only going to sleep once Leora has been asleep for a few hours), combine that with the fact he never leaves Leora alone in the apartment, really reduces any real desire to watch the apartment 'live' (and I have whiled away many an hour, just watching...) - theres always a difference atmosphere/tone in the apartment when Paul is awake, sat on his PC. less dancing, less sexy lingerie (still some nice panties), less lighting...

Oh well, keep hoping that Leora puts her foot down and has a word, and gets him to change a little bit...(not drastic, just how he used to be when he first returned) - and I would be one to applaud him and acknowledge him for doing it and giving a little back to the viewers!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

If he only woke up a couple of hours ago, guess there is no chance he'll be going off to sleep before the early hours again (seemingly only going to sleep once Leora has been asleep for a few hours), combine that with the fact he never leaves Leora alone in the apartment, really reduces any real desire to watch the apartment 'live' (and I have whiled away many an hour, just watching...) - theres always a difference atmosphere/tone in the apartment when Paul is awake, sat on his PC. less dancing, less sexy lingerie (still some nice panties), less lighting...

Oh well, keep hoping that Leora puts her foot down and has a word, and gets him to change a little bit...(not drastic, just how he used to be when he first returned) - and I would be one to applaud him and acknowledge him for doing it and giving a little back to the viewers!

Why should he change Mr JJ ? He and Leora are living the high life for very little input, and all the time the strong Leora fans say nothing detrimental then I suppose it will continue.

I will not be renewing my subscription, as I work harder for my money than they work to have it from me and others like me, so sadly I have lost any respect I may have had for her. When I have got bored or tired of my working environment I have moved on to something else, these two have no intention of doing the honourable thing, they will keep bleeding the viewers all the time the viewers are willing to be bled.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Why should he change Mr JJ ? He and Leora are living the high life for very little input, and all the time the strong Leora fans say nothing detrimental then I suppose it will continue.

I will not be renewing my subscription, as I work harder for my money than they work to have it from me and others like me, so sadly I have lost any respect I may have had for her. When I have got bored or tired of my working environment I have moved on to something else, these two have no intention of doing the honourable thing, they will keep bleeding the viewers all the time the viewers are willing to be bled.

I may be slightly defensive, or perhaps naïve, but I still do get the feeling that she has a spark for it, just that she is too hamstrung by Paul...there was a pretty good run the week Paul was ill (well, more ill than usual) and he was going to bed early

It's galling that he (some might say, they) choose to act in the way he does/they do, with disregard/contempt for the subscribers, that contribute to funding his/their current way of life 

il y a 7 minutes, JeannieP a dit :

Pourquoi devrait-il changer de Mr JJ ? Lui et Leora vivent la grande vie pour très peu de contribution, et tout le temps, les fervents fans de Leora ne disent rien de préjudiciable, alors je suppose que cela va continuer.

Je ne renouvellerai pas mon abonnement, car je travaille plus dur pour mon argent qu'ils ne travaillent pour l'avoir de moi et d'autres comme moi, donc malheureusement j'ai perdu tout respect que j'avais pu avoir pour elle. Quand je m'ennuie ou que je suis fatigué de mon environnement de travail, je passe à autre chose, ces deux-là n'ont pas l'intention de faire la chose honorable, ils continueront à saigner les téléspectateurs tout le temps que les téléspectateurs voudront se faire saigner.

Bonsoir JeannieP ; 

Ce qu'i l est entrain d'arriver ,j'en avais déjà parlé quelques semaines après son arrivé ,ou il commençait a poser timidement ces jalons pour en arrivé a ce que l'on voit maintenant ,mais on arrive bientôt a la fin !

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1