livingroom 2 cam :(

Almost certainly, but the last time they fix the camera 2 the apartment was under maintenence also.

Does this need the whole day or what? For what do I pay? There are still other Girls in the flat. >:(

$ 45 / 30day / 10apts = 15 cents / day / apt

Apartment has now been UM for about 5 hours, and if it takes 3 hours yet, you should try to charge 5 cents back from the RLC  ;D

Almost certainly, but the last time they fix the camera 2 the apartment was under maintenence also.

Does this need the whole day or what? For what do I pay? There are still other Girls in the flat. >:(

$ 45 / 30day / 10apts = 15 cents / day / apt

Apartment has now been UM for about 5 hours, and if it takes 3 hours yet, you should try to charge 5 cents back from the RLC  ;D

It isn't about 5 cents but it is a bad service. I probably will discontinue my quality membership.

The first apartment is uninteresting, is dark and or boring in the Girlhaus. If nothing better follows, there is end. Have the also RLC informed.

I know it is annoying, but the new girl should be given time to first look at the places and cameras, to her also explains how the RLC works, etc. I too did not want to wait for an apartment back online, but can not do anything but to wait patiently.