B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

38 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

Vesna and Katarina are apparently prostitutes and use RLC and B 4 as their home base for their business.

Vesna is and Katarina is a wannabe. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Vesna is and Katarina is a wannabe. 

funny thing is that I always thought Sara was a (paid) street whore but I never saw or heard any evidence of that, I heard one conversation from Vesna and Kat about a client they both went to and from Karma I only had one conversation in which she talked about a client and got paid (a long time ago), compare that to Nadia so the villa is not that bad...99% is actually clickbait and they pretend to be, they also tell each other cool stories that are so easy to follow (normally that is not so easy) that I think they are fake stories that we are meant to hear

There was a girl who stayed in B1 some time ago. She told her services and prices very openly on the phone to a client. She was kicked out after only a short RLC-session.

10 minutes ago, Lasse said:

There was a girl who stayed in B1 some time ago. She told her services and prices very openly on the phone to a client. She was kicked out after only a short RLC-session.

I forget her name but wasn't that the girl who slept with Ant and regretted it, she even had a conversation where she said she was going to bring one of the other girls

(edit) never mind I was mistaken that was someone else

Just now, Xarvaz said:

I forget her name but wasn't that the girl who slept with Ant and regretted it, she even had a conversation where she said she was going to bring one of the other girls

I don't remember her ever socializing with anyone of the others, but I might be wrong. And yes .One of the services she mentioned to the client included one more girl !! All was said loud and clear in English.