B4 - General Topic 2024 #54 (July)

2 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

That's funny!

I've complimented you on your "intelligence" before,my only wish is that you were consistent 🫢

Just now, cupid30 said:

I've complimented you on your "intelligence" before,my only wish is that you were consistent 🫢

You can't have everything. 😏

I would rather see the Katarina when her friend was in the same bed. The shit she does now is clickbait bullshit. I will celebrate when she is gone more than I did when Shantal left.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

No talking about politics on here, they will scold you like a child. 😒 And it's government. 😉

Actually you're right, we shouldn't be talking about politics on here. And I apologize for my attitude. This is why politics should we kept at the dinner table. Bad enough I argue Politics with my family. ✌️🙂

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Troy said:

Get out of here Kat, stop with the bullshit. Come on who falls asleep like that? ✌️😅

haha I think she's funny, she's more fun to watch than that dry tantra, she reminds me a bit of Malia who was also such a clickbait queen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

she reminds me a bit of Malia who was also such a clickbait queen

Malia...hmm? I'm trying to picture what she looks like? What Villa was she in? 🤔✌️

6 minutes ago, Troy said:

Malia...hmm? I'm trying to picture what she looks like? What Villa was she in? 🤔✌️

friend who lived with Leora, they had sex very often but it was always lesbian fake sex but very nice to see

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

friend who lived with Leora, they had sex very often but it was always lesbian fake sex but very nice to see

Want real, authentic RLC lesbian sex...watch the Martina/Nelly and Eva with her girlfriends escapades...both a whole lot better than the Leora/Malia click bate sessions. Leora could never pull the trigger with Malia because Leora doesn't have a lesbian bone in her body. Too bad because Malia might have been willing to give a girl/girl thing a try with Leora.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Oh ok I remember her,  that pretty girl. She didn't know what the hell she doing?🤣 Leora try to get her all involved in this RLC stuff. I think she had a boyfriend at the time? 🤔✌️

35 minutes ago, DWI said:

Want real, authentic RLC lesbian sex...watch the Martina/Nelly

Yeah I remember that, Nelly was really munching away on Martina.Hungry Cake GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris