B7 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

Hey Marilyn, give it up will you...you are the most boring fuck on cam and you both look like a couple of virgins every time you fuck fucking for the first time, fucking laughable. 

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Hey Marilyn, give it up will you...you are the most boring fuck on cam and you both look like a couple of virgins every time you fuck fucking for the first time, fucking laughable.

Will it get any lower? I bet you are still laughing on your own joke.

To single out someone's antics, and make fun of it, is the helpless attempt to write somthing when you have nothing productive  to say at all.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

9 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

When you see people having sex, you wanna watch it. but I actually click it off. It's so Damn boring.

• Like 1

I was watching replays, and Pretty little Madison was bating. Madison Masturbating it's like, A Total Solar Eclipse. Because you don't see them that often. But it's amazing to see it. 🥰

8 minutes ago, Troy said:

When you see people having sex, you wanna watch it. but I actually click it off. It's so Damn boring.

Bang on 100%...I enjoy watching couples sexy time, but this, well there's sadly just something not quite appealing about it...EVERY time. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, the vatican observer said:

Will it get any lower? I bet you are still laughing on your own joke.

To single out someone's antics, and make fun of it, is the helpless attempt to write somthing when you have nothing productive  to say at all.

Sadly for you I couldn't care less about your opinion, you are just another troll ridiculing members when the real topics should be RLC tenants who are in apartments we pay to watch. Watching Marilyn with Fuck Boy is like trying to enjoy Prawn as much as Lobster but it's just never going to happen. If you like Prawn over Lobster then that is absolutely fine with me...carry on trolling if you like leading a life of Vanilla.  

• Confused 1