B1 - General Topic 2024 #8 (July / August)

So Brooke Yes you has a Sweet Ass and you're very Pretty....Well Since the Tenants are reading what we write? And I said it because my Girlfriend just went to work. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โœŒ๏ธ

• Confused 1

There's nothing to be confused about... I'm just having a dispute my girl. I'm getting yell at for no reason. And that's why I wrote it.

10 minutes ago, Troy said:

There's nothing to be confused about... I'm just having a dispute my girl. I'm getting yell at for no reason. And that's why I wrote it.

bruh, theres got to be a reason.ย  did she get enough sleep last night or did you keep her up because you's was horny?

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

bruh, theres got to be a reason.ย  did she get enough sleep last night or did you keep her up because you's was horny?

No, she wants me to get off of the RLC, and stop looking at Brooke in the bathroom. So I got off. I'm off today, She has to work.
๐Ÿ™‚โœŒ๏ธ

1 minute ago, Troy said:

No, she wants me to get off of the RLC, and stop looking at Brooke in the bathroom. So I got off. I'm off today, She has to work.
๐Ÿ™‚โœŒ๏ธ

lol don't be so obvious next time lmao

lol don't be so obvious next time lmao

Lol, I don't know what she's worrying about. Not like i'm gonna jump through the screen. She's a lot prettier than Brooke anyway. ๐Ÿ˜โœŒ๏ธ

5 minutes ago, Troy said:

Lol, I don't know what she's worrying about. Not like i'm gonna jump through the screen. She's a lot prettier than Brooke anyway. ๐Ÿ˜โœŒ๏ธ

you know that old saying that it's ok to look but don't touch?ย  well, when we say that to them or vice versa, it means what your looking at should at least have some clothes on lol.ย  just be a little more discreet, women get their feelings hurt very easily.ย  hey, what do i know, i build cabinets for a living.

anyway, i need to get back to work so keep it between the ditches and enjoy your day off!

you know that old saying that it's ok to look but don't touch?ย  well, when we say that to them or vice versa, it means what your looking at should at least have some clothes on lol.ย  just be a little more discreet, women get their feelings hurt very easily.ย  hey, what do i know, i build cabinets for a living.

anyway, i need to get back to work so keep it between the ditches and enjoy your day off!

Yeah, I know have a good day. I was just teasing her, It's all good.๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1