B1 - General Topic 2024 #8 (July / August)

14 hours ago, Jonno said:

Chilli Con Carne having a sneaky rub.

Chilli On the couch next to Brooke

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Edited by johnny0692
  • Like 1

Can someone tell me why do they give the main room in B1, to tenants who do absolutely nothing? I'm starting to wonder is that main bedroom cursed? At least they could have put Brooke in there. Well at least she does something for the most? Who am I kidding, RLC at the lowest right now. ✌️

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Troy said:

Can someone tell me why do they give the main room in B1, to tenants who do absolutely nothing? I'm starting to wonder is that main bedroom cursed? At least they could have put Brooke in there. Well at least she does something for the most? Who am I kidding, RLC at the lowest right now. ✌️

The best room from a viewer perspective is the one that Octavia occupied.  The "main room" as you call it is probably the worst of the three.  Bigger in this case doesn't mean better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

The best room from a viewer perspective is the one that Octavia occupied.  The "main room" as you call it is probably the worst of the three.  Bigger in this case doesn't mean better.

Yeah, you're right. I figure because the room was bigger. Someone like Brooke would bring more people in the room. Maybe turn into a little party room? Brooke probably would be good for that?......But one thing though, bigger is always better 😁 ✌️