B1 - General Topic 2024 #8 (July / August)

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Do all of the B1 bedrooms have AirCon?

I seem to think one of the other girls swapped rooms in the past because the one she was in didn't have it.

I guess it has, but doesn't work very well.

23 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I seem to think one of the other girls swapped rooms in the past because the one she was in didn't have it.

I believe guest room has it, Chilli's room too, LR for sure so it would make sense that brooke's too.

For the reason why Brooke moved... while I would want not to believe it, the coincidence between @Troy posts and her actions are a bit hard to put under the rug.

14 hours ago, emoemily said:

I wonder if brooke moving rooms is because of a new person on the way soon? 

No I think she did it for better views? she was on the phone with somebody. She has people from her social media, and personal friends she entertain too. That room has mirrors she probably enjoy looking at herself? And she likes that we're watching her too?  One of the guy here on the chatroom said, that Octavia's room have the best views? He was right, the views in there are really good. ✌️

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

At the beginning, only the master br and Brook's rooms had AC. Today's guest room didn't have AC, but now it's probably there, because you can see the remote control has a holder on the wall by the door and it's now on the bedside table

• Thanks 1

Brooke's home and look at that, got her's nails done on those pretty little feet....Break time's over, gotta go back to work and watch Inmates tonight. Enjoy your movie have a good night Brooke 🥰✌️

The guy that's dating Brooke is a lucky dude. I hope he's treating her with respect, and treating her well? And he's taking care of her mentally and physically. Or I have to get on the plane, go to Spain and kick his ass ✌️🥰

Brooke have some wounds from no good men....even though she's laughing and smiling with that beautiful smile of hers. She has a big wall up to protect herself. She's a lot tougher than she looks. She's run her life and no man will control her. To bad that's she's on the other side of the world. We're probably around the same age and probably would be friends or more I wish? And if I had met her....believe me I would treated her like the Queen that she is. 🥰❤️