Diana hysterics

She has been upset for probably 2 hours, it started mellow, and them discussing the issue, then he went totally numb, and started smirking, and laughing at everything she said, and i think she just had enough of talking to a brick wall, and had to explode for a min. --- I mean i probably would of punched him in the face.. Lucky she just throwing shit, for not taking anything serious when she is sincerely upset about w.e it is.

I have been watching her lately since this discussion has started.  I have seen this first hand with my wife.  Diana isn't psyco or acting childish in a certain right.  From just watching her for a few days, I can say that she is suffering from anxiety related depression.  Her outburst and mood swings are almost to a tee of what I witnessed first hand.  Effim is not helping the situation by not being understanding or withdrawling from her.  It is very tough to go through this. It almost caused a divorce in my relationship quite a few times. Cut her some slack and hope she gets on meds to help her through this. 

Guest bobbyjoe

j like diana but j think efim is not a good guy for her,this guy is strange and j don't see many love from efim to her.

j understand her reaction,my opinion is efim  have other girlfriend ,if that's continue like that,this couple gonna leave rlc