B2 - General Topic 2024 #11 (July / August)

50 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

So sadly I guess you never had the experience of having sex the same day with some slut that you met between friends or a dance club

no sir, never believed in one night stands.  i'm a believer in being connected to a person, someone i love and want to spend time with before having meaningless sex.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

I thought RLC was at its lowest point, but when I see this shit of the four idiots I think that it goes bottomless for RLC down.

sounds like these four should be named the "freak show"!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, peking said:

damn, I'm slow

is this Mag the same one that was here a while ago that did nothing?

lol, go easy on this bunch it seems like the whole thing was for vids

maybe they will get to A&M's place to play? if they do I will miss it since the Olympics have been on

Mag was at B5 about 5/6 weeks ago and was probably and likely just visiting A&M. She has since done plenty enough since joining B2 though...she is not a 'do nothing' girl that's for sure...whatever the definition of do nothing is. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

magdela, i'm sure your son is so proud of you!

If I was a teenage boy like he is with a 37 year old mum and as hot as she is then I'd be proud too. What's wrong with that!

Just now, TfiDeano said:

If I was a teenage boy like he is with a 37 year old mum and as hot as she is then I'd be proud too. What's wrong with that!

of course, your a foreigner, you would be proud!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

.she is not a 'do nothing' girl that's for sure...whatever the definition of do nothing is. 

thanks, I'm not getting confused lol

compared to the last time she was in that room she seems to have changed more than her body and the transformation is a

Hell Yeah Good Job GIF by Max

10 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

of course, your a foreigner, you would be proud!

I don't quite get your way of thinking lol. You should be proud whatever your mum looks like and from her SM account they look rather happy. 

10 minutes ago, peking said:

thanks, I'm not getting confused lol

compared to the last time she was in that room she seems to have changed more than her body and the transformation is a

Hell Yeah Good Job GIF by Max

This is her first stay...she is new! Are you getting mixed up with Milena lol?

• Haha 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I don't quite get your way of thinking lol. You should be proud whatever your mum looks like and from her SM account they look rather happy. 

you need an IQ above 50 to understand my way of thinking.  you'll be alright though, just keep stuffing your face full ot that pizza!