B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

why would i?  i don't believe in the ignore button, i'm a big boy and know how to skip posts when needed.

If I could give you a 'good boy' badge the I would, but cannot...sorry. 

what a cute trio in Sara's room.... Sara is snoring like a boat worker Karma does a Paul imitation and digs out her nose and Nadia is staring like a zombie in front of her, man those modern RLC nights in B4 are really special 🤪

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

what a cute trio in Sara's room.... Sara is snoring like a boat worker Karma does a Paul imitation and digs out her nose and Nadia is staring like a zombie in front of her, man those modern RLC nights in B4 are really special 🤪

Just needs Dima (Sara's gay mate she fucked) to turn up and complete the line up. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Not as boring as the fucking clickbait queen Katarina.

And the worst ones. Couldn't be more obvious if she tried (she probably could) 🤣

• Upvote 1

Con carne swimsuit on. Pussy on show in the kitchen. 

Now Cleaning the pool. Good to see one of them knows what that big net is for. 🤣

Medusa & Baldy not seeing eye-to-eye at the moment.  Medusa had a crying session in the kitchen this morning, consoled by Karma.  Now when Baldy appears, Medusa heads off somewhere else and Baldy is left to do his own thing.  

• Upvote 1