B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

1 minute ago, pajero said:

medusa ,véritable machine a parole presque insuportable (voie perçante fait mal aux oreilles)😀

Right 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Troy said:

Karma, this is the most patient person I ever seen. Medusa is talking Karma to death. But Karma is just sitting there taking it...Wow 🤣✌️

Karma is cool, just not when molester is with her. Medusa can talk the hind legs off a donkey but as much as I like Medusa, I don't think I could listen to her for too long. 

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Karma is cool, just not when molester is with her. Medusa can talk the hind legs off a donkey but as much as I like Medusa, I don't think I could listen to her for too long. 

Who do you mean? What molestation have you witness?

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I like Medusa too, but damn there's a limit. 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Have you been in a coma for the last 5 months?

No, but you surely seen something I missed or even heard of. Or are you one of those cool dickhaters with derogaroty nicknames? I thought you was for real, sorry m8, you go back to your childish gang now.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Brimby said:

No, but you surely seen something I missed or even heard of. Or are you one of those cool dickhaters with derogaroty nicknames? I thought you was for real, sorry m8, you go back to your childish gang now.

Lol you feeling alright, goodnight!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Brimby said:

Goodnight. So nothing happen then? Was just you acting cool?

Just one of many names given to him by members here. Molester is the most accurate and appropriate one. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Just one of many names given to him by members here. Molester is the most accurate and appropriate one. 

Im puzzled.. So if I give you the name queerqueenofthecenturay you would change your nick? So no molestation did occour? Its just a derogaroty nickname other used and you aswell use it, why?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Brimby said:

Im puzzled.. So if I give you the name queerqueenofthecenturay you would change your nick? So no molestation did occour? Its just a derogaroty nickname other used and you aswell use it, why?

It's all relative, don't go worrying yourself over just one nickname for one non RLC participant. There are and have been loads of nicknames others may not like and we just carry on. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It's all relative, don't go worrying yourself over just one nickname for one non RLC participant. There are and have been loads of nicknames others may not like and we just carry on. 

No worries m8. You will go by the name queerqueen from now on then. This is fun, you give me a nickname!

• Haha 2