B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

18 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Then again SHE likes Chris, but I don't and I avoid watching him !

Whilst I know when he arrives because I can see him on cam and can see what people chatting about then I really do try to avoid watching them because I know she will end up peeing all over the floor when she squirts, something I'm just not in to...the peeing part. Sadly some here don't understand what squirting means which means both peeing and climaxing together. Something Elli knows too well about. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Whilst I know when he arrives because I can see him on cam and can see what people chatting about then I really do try to avoid watching them because I know she will end up peeing all over the floor when she squirts, something I'm just not in to...the peeing part. Sadly some here don't understand what squirting means which means both peeing and climaxing together. Something Elli knows too well about. 

I know Karma is a squrter ( sometimes quite a lot ) but I doubt the pee part of the story !

7 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I know Karma is a squrter ( sometimes quite a lot ) but I doubt the pee part of the story !

Squirting is the expulsion of urine during an orgasm. Female ejaculation is a release of both urine and a substance from the Skene's glands.

5 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

Can someone confirm the names please?

I think this is Sara (left) and Katarina (right)? Is this correct?

no on the left is Sara on the right is Karma

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

unbelievable they stalk you everywhere you go 🤣

Exactly, and they think 'I'M' the problem lol. They always got to put their little words in...but then there's the storyteller...fucking hell, psychopath. Anyway, fuck them 2 clowns, great to see Medusa and Karma (my favourites) being happy with no guys around chilling in B4 today.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Exactly, and they think 'I'M' the problem lol. They always got to put their little words in...but then there's the storyteller...fucking hell, psychopath. Anyway, fuck them 2 clowns, great to see Medusa and Karma (my favourites) being happy with no guys around chilling in B4 today.  

yup and i see she got her laptop back.

• Haha 1