B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

8 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I have trouble translating my thoughts of Masha to concentrated text in English !! But she is in a different division !

I think most would have difficulty in talking about her and I agree. 

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Now I'm going to get my feet more dirty ! I have half the lawn to mow. I did the first half yesterday. Bare in mind there is no sutch thing as dirt - just matter in the wrong place !!

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Now I'm going to get my feet more dirty ! I have half the lawn to mow. I did the first half yesterday. Bare in mind there is no sutch thing as dirt - just matter in the wrong place !!

Haha, have fun, I admire how you are still defending those who walk around with unclean and soiled feet...'indoors'. 

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

I don't talk about Masha at all because if I did I would be banned within an hour 🙄

54 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Haha, have fun, I admire how you are still defending those who walk around with unclean and soiled feet...'indoors'. 

it is not only dirty for the person himself but also for the other residents when they put their feet on the couch or sit in another room and when you see how dirty Karma's feet are when she goes to bed you are shocked that someone takes such bad care of her body.

I understand that the stalkers are attacking me again for this but I laugh at it and don't even read it 😃

23 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

it is not only dirty for the person himself but also for the other residents when they put their feet on the couch or sit in another room and when you see how dirty Karma's feet are when she goes to bed you are shocked that someone takes such bad care of her body.

I understand that the stalkers are attacking me again for this but I laugh at it and don't even read it 😃

Like this and yet nobody says anything lol. Like I said, the Medusa clip was deliberately searched for fightback reasons and in defending Karma lol. Didn't work because I don't think what Medusa did was particularly hygienic either. I don't defend those who do wrong even if I like them. That's the difference see. Btw check this clip out...shocking. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1

OT Nina & Kira left the VHTV project yesterday

As Kira was asked last night on CB are they coming back on VH ,she said no this time it’s final  it would of been nice for the girls to say their goodbyes ,after all we’ve been supporting them for nearly 10 years 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

As Kira was asked last night on CB are they coming back on VH ,she said no this time it’s final  it would of been nice for the girls to say their goodbyes ,after all we’ve been supporting them for nearly 10 years 

Big loss, like when Masha leaves RLC...if she ever does lol. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I will do that thanks, these girls really shared their lives with us, something I never saw again on RLC (nor on VH)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Big loss, like when Masha leaves RLC...if she ever does lol. 

when they moved to VH it was indeed nothing anymore, especially because a child came along, but in the early days of RLC they were fun to follow

• Upvote 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

when they moved to VH it was indeed nothing anymore, especially because a child came along, but in the early days of RLC they were fun to follow

I remember them on RLC they lived in that really strange shaped apartment and the chiller freezer was covered in stickers and magnets. They also has a piano/keyboard didn't they, maybe a harp too...I can't be 100% sure. 

• Upvote 1