B5 - General Topic 2024 #4 (July - September)

19 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Reported to whom?

Maybe my English is not perfect: I attached Troy's post that Amalia cited as an example of bad posts about them.
They told Maghdela for 5 minutes all the posts about them interpreted or judged in a negative way. They cited some bad things written on the forum about them; they had a big laugh when Mati cited the post where someone said that last night they had exaggerated with the foursome and therefore rlc kicked them out (maybe he was referring to x-cam)

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Boing said:

Maybe my English is not perfect: I attached Troy's post that Amalia cited as an example of bad posts about them.
They told Maghdela for 5 minutes all the posts about them interpreted or judged in a negative way. They cited some bad things written on the forum about them; they had a big laugh when Mati cited the post where someone said that last night they had exaggerated with the foursome and therefore rlc kicked them out (maybe he was referring to x-cam)

Whatever was said and by who in the forums, then these two have to take the rough with the smooth. There is little these two have done to warrant huge support from forum members because they just mess people around. If they are getting that uptight about what people say about them then perhaps they should take a look at themselves first and understand they aren't anywhere close to being the best participants on RLC.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Boing said:

Amalia and Mati just commented with Maghdela on the posts about them made by us: they were pointing out how much bullshit is said by many in this forum. Amalia gave the example of your post that I reported.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣

1 hour ago, Boing said:

Amalia and Mati just commented with Maghdela on the posts about them made by us: they were pointing out how much bullshit is said by many in this forum. Amalia gave the example of your post that I reported.

easy way to fix that, don't read the fucking forum!

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Boing said:

The first thing whom the hell do you think you are? And as far as Mati and Amalia, they should not be on here reading it if it bothers them? When you put yourself on RLC, people are open for their opinions. If they do not like the opinions, they should not be reading it.  I swear the people on here getting creepier and creepier every day. Stop acting like you know these people personally. stop getting feeling for somebody you do not know!  ✌️

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Oh, by the way, here's another one for you. I think Mati likes groping every women he comes across. He tries to talk everybody into his bedroom. So Mati and his wife can be with them. You don't like that. Here's another one. I don't like them...Go report that! ✌️

• Confused 2

40 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Whatever was said and by who in the forums, then these two have to take the rough with the smooth. There is little these two have done to warrant huge support from forum members because they just mess people around. If they are getting that uptight about what people say about them then perhaps they should take a look at themselves first and understand they aren't anywhere close to being the best participants on RLC.  

No, they were not uptight about what is said in the forum, in fact they were joking about it. They told Maghdela not to take into consideration many comments because many are very imaginative in some interpretations, others very bad ... in any case from the same episode everyone gives their own interpretation. IMO Mati is right. In this forum there are people who always judge and offend, others who invent situations, others are sarcastic. This is what happens when we do not understand the language and when many things between the participants are said offcam

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Troy said:

The first thing whom the hell do you think you are? And as far as Mati and Amalia, they should not be on here reading it if it bothers them? When you put yourself on RLC, people are open for their opinions. If they do not like the opinions, they should not be reading it.  I swear the people on here getting creepier and creepier every day. Stop acting like you know these people personally. stop getting feeling for somebody you do not know!  ✌️

4 minutes ago, Troy said:

Oh, by the way, here's another one for you. I think Mati likes groping every women he comes across. He tries to talk everybody into his bedroom. So Mati and his wife can be with them. You don't like that. Here's another one. I don't like them...Go report that! ✌️

You are completely off track: I only translated what Mati, Amalia and Maghdela said for your convenience since they spoke in Italian.
I did not report anything to anyone: I only attached your post because Amalia quoted it.
I have no feelings for anyone on rlc: I signed up for a week after a long time of absence...
Who do I think I am? I am a person who thought I was doing you a favor by translating a conversation from Italian and having a laugh with you.
And you who say that I should not judge... what are you doing with me by only reading a post that I wrote and you completely distorted?
Yes this forum is toxic and I will go back to silence: it's not worth wasting time like this!

• Upvote 8