B5 - General Topic 2024 #4 (July - September)

1 hour ago, Troy said:

And if they get mad at what you say, then maybe they shouldn't be reading this.

i really loved your post but i took out the part of it that matters most imo.  believe it or not, these people are somewhat a celebrity.  any social media influencer is somewhat a celebrity.  when celebrities put theirselves out there, they have to be able to handle the criticisms both good and bad.  personally for me, i believe the first thing that hurts rlc as far as the realness goes, is that they read this forum. 

the second thing for me that hurts rlc is that the tenants find their replacements more often than not, and for me that hurts rlc as much if not more than them reading the forum.  the problem with them reading the forum is it takes away any of their natural personalities and ability to act on their own.  there is, from what i've seen on this forum, always some viewer trying to direct the tenants (through this forum) as to what they should or shouldn't do.  i would have rather watched the tenants, with them having absolutely no knowledge of this forum which i believe would have made a difference in the whole "RealLife" experience.

sorry for the long post!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, moules said:

No appearance yet by Svetlana.

And no attempt by Demian and Honny to switch rooms.

And as A&M's room is now designated as a guest room, it would seem that D & H will not be switching.  May be a sign that D&H's tenancy will soon be ending, or that RLC has a higher-value couple arriving at B-5.

Imagine if T&T returns. 🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, moules said:

No appearance yet by Svetlana.

And no attempt by Demian and Honny to switch rooms.

And as A&M's room is now designated as a guest room, it would seem that D & H will not be switching.  May be a sign that D&H's tenancy will soon be ending, or that RLC has a higher-value couple arriving at B-5.

the best thing rlc could do is turn b5 into a couples apartment and dissolve the whole "let's create swingers" concept.  it hasn't and won't ever work unless rlc goes out and hires two swinging couples and when they do that it's no more the real life concept that they preach so proudly.

make b5 a couples apartment and be done with it!

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

i really loved your post but i took out the part of it that matters most imo.  believe it or not, these people are somewhat a celebrity.  any social media influencer is somewhat a celebrity.  when celebrities put theirselves out there, they have to be able to handle the criticisms both good and bad.  personally for me, i believe the first thing that hurts rlc as far as the realness goes, is that they read this forum. 

the second thing for me that hurts rlc is that the tenants find their replacements more often than not, and for me that hurts rlc as much if not more than them reading the forum.  the problem with them reading the forum is it takes away any of their natural personalities and ability to act on their own.  there is, from what i've seen on this forum, always some viewer trying to direct the tenants (through this forum) as to what they should or shouldn't do.  i would have rather watched the tenants, with them having absolutely no knowledge of this forum which i believe would have made a difference in the whole "RealLife" experience.

sorry for the long post!

Thanks brother, and you were also one of those people. I mentioned that are really cool. ✌️

• Thanks 1

won't bother me cuz i'm rlc free!

Looking for any excuse to constantly lie and say that you're RLC free is a such an easy indication that you are just as glued to RLC as you have always been. But what is one expect when you also have to lie about creating another account. Your bullshit is so easy to pick apart. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/31/2024 at 6:47 AM, Noldus said:

Unfortunately, there are many who wanted to help us with translations, who were criticized and distrusted, so that they stopped their translations in the open forum.

I'm glad I learned it and can translate myself but I even get hate mails and some people here constantly attack me when I translate something on request so I don't translate anything anymore, those hate trolls are of course on ignore here.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Looking for any excuse to constantly lie and say that you're RLC free is a such an easy indication that you are just as glued to RLC as you have always been. But what is one expect when you also have to lie about creating another account. Your bullshit is so easy to pick apart. 

believe what you want to about me, i'm tired of constantly trying to defend myself to you people.  it will be 4 months very shortly that i am rlc free so believe whatever makes you feel good about yourself!

believe what you want to about me, i'm tired of constantly trying to defend myself to you people.  it will be 4 months very shortly that i am rlc free so believe whatever makes you feel good about yourself!

I always wonder why people on a forum attack other visitors, what is the point of picking a fight with someone you don't know and will never get to know, in my country the forums are mainly a battle ground so I never come to a forum in my own language.

don't defend yourself let them go.. they are not important 🙃

• Like 1