Sans Culotte

And once again Leora rejects Paul's attempt.  The little spoiled bitch needs a good ass warming till red, then Fucked silly.

Mate, I don't know what you think you saw, but I've had them on screen for the last 30 - 40 mins and I didn't see Leora rejecting anything. Both are happy, smiling and joking while they watch the tv. Both played with the stupid dog. Paul was massaging her arse and thighs for awhile.

And once again Leora rejects Paul's attempt.  The little spoiled bitch needs a good ass warming till red, then Fucked silly.

Mate, I don't know what you think you saw, but I've had them on screen for the last 30 - 40 mins and I didn't see Leora rejecting anything. Both are happy, smiling and joking while they watch the tv. Both played with the stupid dog. Paul was massaging her arse and thighs for awhile.

I get the feeling that this couple is very aware of the cameras and are constantly putting on a show. Unlike other couples who like to hide from them.

Paul attempted to finger her while rubbing her ass, and she reached back, removed his hand from between her thighs and shook her head no..  that's what I took as rejection.  I've seen it before as well in her behavior when Paul tries to make advances... 

Paul attempted to finger her while rubbing her ass, and she reached back, removed his hand from between her thighs and shook her head no..  that's what I took as rejection.  I've seen it before as well in her behavior when Paul tries to make advances...

I think you've got a vivid imagination. Leora just crawled all over Paul and they are cuddled up in the corner. So who is going to reject who this time.

What is going on in the bedroom?

I thought they might have been playing chess, but the set is still on the coffee table.

haha, as I can not see the bedroom, my question pointed to if they were having sex ...

reply because I assume so ...