大家好,我是中国的朋友。不懂英文,求个RLC的帐号。

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its so refreshing to see that once again the so-solid members of this great forum have made a newbie welcome!. it is often amazing to me how such generosity and warmth is shown to people over the internet by such upstanding members of this on-site community without even bothering to translate what was said first.

and I quote "FUCK OFF NEWBIE" that is just the sort of thing you would expect in a playground or a parliament.

WELL DONE GUYS YOU MAKE ME PROUD "NOT"

its so refreshing to see that once again the so-solid members of this great forum have made a newbie welcome!. it is often amazing to me how such generosity and warmth is shown to people over the internet by such upstanding members of this on-site community without even bothering to translate what was said first.

and I quote "FUCK OFF NEWBIE" that is just the sort of thing you would expect in a playground or a parliament.

WELL DONE GUYS YOU MAKE ME PROUD "NOT"

On the one hand, you quote one member's response...on the other hand, you talk about "members" and "guys" as if you are including EVERYONE who posted a response in your complaint.

In my case, I gave the OP a quite reasoned and, I hope, helpful response so I take offense from your implication that I've treated the OP badly.

Now...I realize this is the Internet and I shouldn't expect any reasonable behavior from anyone...especially you, but if you consider yourself a person who cares about how people are treated in this forum, then I think you owe me...and others...an apology.

This is directed at Jo Jo Gunne.  "IF THE CAP FITS"  I quite clearly made a statemment that was not directed at you however through your insecurity you have trolled through my words to find reason to chastise or belittle me, in a vague attempt to justify making the post in the first place.

To anyone who feels hard done by, I whole heartedly apologise to JoJo Gunne you just proved my point.

This is directed at Jo Jo Gunne.  "IF THE CAP FITS"  I quite clearly made a statemment that was not directed at you however through your insecurity you have trolled through my words to find reason to chastise or belittle me, in a vague attempt to justify making the post in the first place.

To anyone who feels hard done by, I whole heartedly apologise to JoJo Gunne you just proved my point.

Actually, you did NOT "clearly" make a statement not directed at me as evidenced by your use of the plural when referring to the people in this thread.  You may not realize it, but words matter...especially if you are using words that don't properly express what you are trying to say.

In any case, that you have apologized to SOMEONE is gratifying to me...even if you didn't apologize to me.  It indicates that you acknowledge the effects of your words.