Did anyone record their recent session?

don't mean to sound like a greedy lil bitch but if someone doesn't mine sharing their account i could record every session that happens (work at home with 6 monitors) and will share with forums everytime. for some reason my canadian bank wont allow the payment types.

don't mean to sound like a greedy lil bitch but if someone doesn't mine sharing their account i could record every session that happens (work at home with 6 monitors) and will share with forums everytime. for some reason my canadian bank wont allow the payment types.

Hahahahahahahaha! Why do you need 6 monitors to record one couple? Anyway, people barely view this couple anymore, good luck finding another one who needs their every session!

Guest Claudia

Canada? There are banks in Canada? I thought the Canadians did there banking in the USA because that's where they all live and where they all play hockey.....Go Anaheim Ducks!.. see my post at that old guys forum, did you know?

Canada? There are banks in Canada? I thought the Canadians did there banking in the USA because that's where they all live and where they all play hockey.....Go Anaheim Ducks!.. see my post at that old guys forum, did you know?

Tell me Claudia, isn't commercial advertising forbidden on this forum ? I refer to your signature and personal text....    :)

Hahahahahahahaha! Why do you need 6 monitors to record one couple? Anyway, people barely view this couple anymore, good luck finding another one who needs their every session!

I don't need six monitors to record one couple.. that's not what i said but okay lol