B2 - General Topic 2024 #12 (August / September)

40 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

No plane showing for Trashdela

Visiting her son probably. I wish her stay was as short as Kelly's, who also had a child, but I'm not sure that will happen

Someone translated a conversation between her and the threesome couple about seeing each other in September. Makes you wonder if her stay will be that short, but with all these weekly vacations she doesn't seem worried about running out of time to make as much money as possible, so I'd say she'll be staying much longer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trippingalot said:

Lilith still MIA. Funny how after those days with Hawk they were never seen together again.

it was a mercy fuck on lilith's part and nothing more.  from the sounds of things about hawk, he doesn't belong on rlc.

2 hours ago, trippingalot said:

Lilith still MIA. Funny how after those days with Hawk they were never seen together again.

Lilith was home 0017 last night in very good mood, and she left 0930 this morning 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trippingalot said:

No plane showing for Trashdela

Visiting her son probably. I wish her stay was as short as Kelly's, who also had a child, but I'm not sure that will happen

Someone elsewhere said she was going to a Music festival in Barcelona for the weekend 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Someone elsewhere said she was going to a Music festival in Barcelona for the weekend 

More chance of it being that. Compared to BS speculating. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I'm convinced RLC Air Traffic Control read these boards 😊

Anyone with at least half a brain would have somebody checking every now and then.