B4 - General Topic 2024 #57 (August)

4 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Let me know when this POS Katarina actually bates. 😒

after all those fake shows I wouldn't feel like watching them anymore, I find her way of acting quite arrogant towards the viewers

• Upvote 3

The only solution for this place is to remove all current residents and add new girls. Because the gradual addition of tenants doesn't change anything as the new girls who come are swallowed up by the elderly home atmosphere there. I like Vesna, I think she would have great potential in other times when things were more lively, but now any girl, including any girl from the golden times who returns, won't change shit in this current cast and miserable atmosphere 

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, trippingalot said:

The only solution for this place is to remove all current residents and add new girls. Because the gradual addition of tenants doesn't change anything as the new girls who come are swallowed up by the elderly home atmosphere there. I like Vesna, I think she would have great potential in other times when things were more lively, but now any girl, including any girl from the golden times who returns, won't change shit in this current cast and miserable atmosphere 

Which begs the question. Are RLC unable to find girls to fill rooms, or have the decided not to hire them?

50 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Which begs the question. Are RLC unable to find girls to fill rooms, or have the decided not to hire them?

Both I think. Cost cutting perhaps? What they pay is no longer attractive, especially for girls who already live in Barcelona and can do better

• Like 1

BTW today:

Brooke 180 days
Sara     360  
Karma 292
Katarina 156
Medusa 136

Honny & Demian 120

Marilyn 240
Madison 180
Hawk 139 days

• Thanks 1