B4 - General Topic 2024 #57 (August)

33 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Well that was entertaining but I only watched a few minutes. 🤓. A lot of yapping 

I watched it in full...seemed to me Medusa was the stronger one of the two with valid points. I appreciate neither of them want any drama but sometimes these things happen to the best people out there. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rainman13 said:

I think Sara has an affair with an RLC boss. That would explain her large room and the long stay.

That’s quite a stretch man. Maybe she is the CEO of RLC too…🤣. 😉

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it must be karma's turn to take one for the team with bogdan

nah i think they turned off the cams to spare us the sight of the orc, I don't think Bogg is that keen on Karma after all he's seen.

Kat is smart.. she moved to B7 so she is still topcam 🤣

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

nah i think they turned off the cams to spare us the sight of the orc

you may be right but this time i think its bogdans turn with karma or medusa.  sara is gone, katarina is making bs shows in b7, vesna is probably on vacation.  so that only leaves karma and medusa for bogdan.  karma applying lotion when the cams went off, bogdan is up to his seedy little tricks again.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

you may be right but this time i think its bogdans turn with karma or medusa.  sara is gone, katarina is making bs shows in b7, vesna is probably on vacation.  so that only leaves karma and medusa for bogdan.  karma applying lotion when the cams went off, bogdan is up to his seedy little tricks again.

Nelly is alone and Bogg is nowhere to be seen, if the cams are back online and Bogg is there again then you are right but I don't think so with Medusa