B4 - General Topic 2024 #57 (August)

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Nelly is alone and Bogg is nowhere to be seen, if the cams are back online and Bogg is there again then you are right but I don't think so with Medusa

honestly, it's not a matter of who's right or wrong in these situations.  it's a matter of principal!  you are a watcher/observer of rlc, are you not?  what was wrong with anything in b4 that would warrant it to be put under maintenance?  my guess is, not a damn thing!

• Upvote 1

On 8/14/2024 at 1:40 PM, Noldus said:

BTW today:

Brooke 180 days
Sara     360  
Karma 292
Katarina 156
Medusa 136

Honny & Demian 120

Marilyn 240
Madison 180
Hawk 139 days

The villas and apartments near the sea are no longer GOV/SOV but have entered the "Roomates" format, girls who never leave and the fact that they don't have an ounce of personality or charisma and act like robots all the time makes things even more unbearable to watch

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, gregori said:

The villas and apartments near the sea are no longer GOV/SOG but have entered the "Roomates" format, girls who never leave and the fact that they don't have an ounce of personality or charisma and act like robots all the time makes things even more unbearable to watch

All I know is Katarina at 156 days is 156 days too long for her useless ass. I still can't understand why she is top cam all the time. Such a clickbait joke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2