Have they left?

Guest NullBurner

Die sind weg, weil sie niemals aufgeräumt, oder geputzt hat!

Glaub' ich auch.

Die brauchen da zum reinigen keine Putzfrau, sondern einen Landschaftsgärtner!

Wird sicher ne Weile dauern bis da neue einziehen können, weils sicher ewig dauern wird dort ales zu desinfizieren...

Ok. This might be just me. But isn't it a bit arrogant of RLC to allow us to become involved in peoples day to day lives and then just ''disappear' them? In some cases we actually pay to watch it (yes - I have) and then without any word of explanation they re gone. The fact that L&M seemed to be their usual selves right up to the end suggests that they weren't aware they were about to leave. The fact that they were replaced so quickly means that RLC already knew they were going.

Perhaps I'm seeing conspiracy where there is none but could their demise in any way be linked to the comments made on this forum about cleanliness (Linas in particular), nose picking (Lina - leave it alone!!) and general malaise towards this couple.

Just my musings. But I'd hate to think that we may - however inadvertently - be somehow responsible for them ending up on the street. At least they did seem happy together - and they very much played the game for the cameras. Or do I think too much...?

No you do not think to much.  I have a lot of questions that I will never know the answer too.  Where are they now?  why did they leave?  Is it rent free?  how do they find the couples?  Do they have a lists of do's and don'ts?  Who works and what type of work do they do?  and others

• 5 months later...