B7 - General Topic 2024 #12 (August / September)

9 minutes ago, Jonno said:

All 3 wastes of a good bed/room. in one room. 

The thing with that is, especially for the 2 girls, is that they get a lot of shit for doing basically nothing - And that is valid. BUT - They haven't been pulled up on it by rlc, that's the thing. They must be ok with what they do, however little. I said ages ago i bet Kat is on a really low pay contact, which is why she is still there despite doing basically fuck all.

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

The thing with that is, especially for the 2 girls, is that they get a lot of shit for doing basically nothing - And that is valid. BUT - They haven't been pulled up on it by rlc, that's the thing. They must be ok with what they do, however little. I said ages ago i bet Kat is on a really low pay contact, which is why she is still there despite doing basically fuck all.

Beds are filled and showing nudity. Why would RLC care. Katspread is a fucking mess. 

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

Beds are filled and showing nudity. Why would RLC care. Katspread is a fucking mess. 

EXACTLY!! They will argue 'We are top cam so often, isn't that what it's about'. So if they can get away with nothing else, they will. Enough people are just happy to see a bird with her legs open for hours. Until that attitude changes, they won't.

4 minutes ago, chogdad said:

EXACTLY!! They will argue 'We are top cam so often, isn't that what it's about'. So if they can get away with nothing else, they will. Enough people are just happy to see a bird with her legs open for hours. Until that attitude changes, they won't.

Majority of the time when nothing else is happening. Not exactly hard getting top cam if the other apartments are dead.

Legs open for hours clearly good enough for certain members. One word. Leora.

22 minutes ago, chogdad said:

they fill two beds, enough said

16 minutes ago, chogdad said:

exactly!  my question is;  who's the blame for that?