Harley, Zabava (2024) #4

10 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

I'm not a fan of this apartment, but literally EVERYTIME i see Zabava talking on phone she's arguing with nerves and upsets, i've never ever see her being happy talking with this guy. I don't understand her.

She's basically caught in a vicious loop of catching him fucking around and forgiving him with his bullshit excuses.  She doesn't trust him any further than she can throw him, but for whatever crazy reason, she won't just leave him.  It's far from smart on her side, but NEVER excuses what he did.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

I'm not a fan of this apartment, but literally EVERYTIME i see Zabava talking on phone she's arguing with nerves and upsets, i've never ever see her being happy talking with this guy. I don't understand her.

There were one or two times. 

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

She's basically caught in a vicious loop of forgiving him and catching him fucking around.  She doesn't trust him any further than she can throw him, but for whatever crazy reason, he won't just leave him.  It's far from smart on her side, but NEVER excuses what he did.

Like so many others she'll take him back. Hopefully doesn't end up like so many do. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

She's basically caught in a vicious loop of forgiving him and catching him fucking around.  She doesn't trust him any further than she can throw him, but for whatever crazy reason, he won't just leave him.  It's far from smart on her side, but NEVER excuses what he did.

My guess is that things got worse when he moved to Germany. Since he moved, were always heated conversation, not just about jealousy from both but also financial reasons.

Before she went to Germany she was already thinking about breaking up with him, but when she retuned they were making plans about living together there.  The last subject of their heated arguments was about him coming to Barcelona for his BD. He didn't want to come because he said that he didn't have the money. Things got so bad that she again was talking about breaking up with him became he didn't have the money to come, but had for other things. 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

My guess is that things got worse when he moved to Germany. Since he moved, were always heated conversation, not just about jealousy from both but also financial reasons.

Before she went to Germany she was already thinking about breaking up with him, but when she retuned they were making plans about living together there.  The last subject of their heated arguments was about him coming to Barcelona for his BD. He didn't want to come because he said that he didn't have the money. Things got so bad that she again was talking about breaking up with him became he didn't have the money to come, but had for other things. 

Yeah, that's all part of his cycle of bullshit.  He'd rather stay home with all the girls he's spending his money on and fucking around with than travel to see her.  He's completely worthless.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She's supposedly paying for everything. And he wants to go out, yet has zilch to pay for anything.

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

She's supposedly paying for everything. And he wants to go out, yet has zilch to pay for anything.

According to the conversation that I got, yes, she pay for some things and other things she asks him to pay. I'm not sure that she paid for his flight but wouldn't be surprised if she did. 

Just now, thinga69 said:

According to the conversation that I got, yes, she pay for some things and other things she asks him to pay. I'm not sure that she paid for his flight but wouldn't be surprised if she did. 

She paid for flight. Yes, she asks him. Yet gets fuck all by the sounds of it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I would like to hear that she threw his shit out the door and told him to walk to the airport and fuck right off.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2