Harley, Zabava (2024) #4

51 minutes ago, reini22 said:

was ist denn bei RLC los ? seit vielen Stunden werden die Kameras bei Harley und Zabava gewartet, mich würde
es ja sehr verärgern, wenn ich als zahlendes Mitglied seit Tagen auf die Kameras nicht zugreifen kann.
irgendetwas ist da los, früher waren die Wartungs Unterbrechungen sehr viel kürzer nur Minuten oder wenige Stunden.
Gut, das ich RLC nur kostenlos nutze

I believe everything is fine.  I hope that Zabava will break up with him after he literally punches her in the face or break one of the ribs or something like that. This is what statistics about domestic violence show. 

I always thought that her BF were angry about her only on the phone and when they were together things were different. But what yesterday showed was that he was as aggressive as he was on the phone. Is too bad because Zabava doesn't deserves this, no woman deservers this.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 10/6/2024 at 2:59 PM, Moosecini said:

This is now the 3rd domestic incident I'm aware of.  Kitty and Smith, the one couple only in for a week (can't remember their names) and now Zabava and douchebag.   I'm sure there have been others.  HWR called it after their sex marathon all over the apartment.  You could easily see his ego and aggression on full display.  I hate that I saw this coming.  I was just hoping that it wouldn't go this far.  If she stays with him after this, it tells me it likely isn't the only time he's physically abused her, which wouldn't shock me.  She's gotta move on.  It's not like she would have a difficult time finding another boyfriend!

Fox and Don, Cecelia and boyfriend, Kitty and Smith, Masha and Elvis...the list goes on.