Leora & Paul (2024) #28

44 minutes ago, Anode said:

Bonsoir itohkata ;

Leora était épris de Paul mais commence a ce rendre compte de son erreur ,mais Paul se qui l'intéresse  c'est l'argent ,de ne rien faire et manger et dormir a volonté et puis si il n'y a pas Leora ,Paul serait a la rue ou dans une grange en Russie ?

Amazing how delusional you are. But hey, if that helps you dealing with the jealousy you're feeling, that's fine by me.

15 minutes ago, Anode said:

Paul se fou de la gueule du monde ,il est sur son ordinateur avec 3 lumières allumées ,alors que pour manger il faut mettre les bougies et pour se faire masturber éteindre les lumières ; fermer la porte de la chambre plongé dans le noir et mettre un masque pour dormir !!!

I have no words.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

And yet, he's the one that has been with her for what now ? 10 years ? If he's so bad and she stays with him, theh she probably deserves him, don't you think ?

Absolutely! They deserve each other.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Maybe the confused ones (MC GH etc.) should open a new I love Paul thread. It's ok to come out of the closet, even at you old age.

What a bunch of miserable squirrels!!!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, peking said:

and those are some visually appealing wrinkles and pounds 😛

I didn't see the bate

You did not miss anything. Probably the worst cam anyway!

38 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Yep! Another boring bate from Leora, it's like watchng an old replay, just a few more wrinkles and pounds.

Like a lot of her bates in all apartments. Apart from the time/date and occasional outfit change. Most you could play a replay and no-one would notice. 

For the 'confused'. It's not rocket science.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Maybe the confused ones (MC GH etc.) should open a new I love Paul thread. It's ok to come out of the closet, even at you old age.

What a bunch of miserable squirrels!!!

The confused kids.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1